Cement and Acrylic Based Double Component Crystallized Waterproofing Mortar
AREA OF USE
On horizontal and vertical surfaces, indoors and outdoors, against leaks and surface waters,
- Retaining walls,
- Elevator shafts,
- External walls of pools, etc.
in waterproofing from the negative side
Used on cement based plasters, screeds and exposed concrete.
- Provides easy and fast application.
- Resistant to negative water pressure.
- It is hygienic.
- Creates a crystalline structure in the capillary voids in concrete, provides water impermeability by blocking the gaps.
- In addition to crystallizing into concrete, it creates a flexible and durable layer on the surface, thus providing two-stage protection.
- Prevents non-pressure and weak water leaks by permanently blocking moisture.
- Protects surfaces against the destructive effects of moisture and moisture.
- It is resistant to heavy weather conditions.
- Suitable for use on cement-based plaster or screed applied surfaces.
- Does not contain soda and chloride, it protects the reinforcements in concrete against corrosion.