Perlite Hand Plaster Machine Plaster Satin Finishing Plaster Cornice Plaster (Plaster of Paris) POP Concentrated Gypsum Plaster Primers Plasterboard Accessories Slaked Construction Lime (CL-80-S) Slaked industrial Lime (CL-90-S) Quick Calcium Lime (CL-80-Q) Agricultural Lime
Ceramic Tile Adhesives Flexible Tile Ceramic Adhesives Joint Filler Flexible Joint Filler Joint Sealant Aerated Concrete Adhesive Polyurethane Adhesive Paste PVC Floor Adhesive
Thermal Insulation Materials Thermal Insulation Adhesive Thermal Insulation Plaster Decorative Coating Plaster
Cement Based One Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Crystallized Waterproofing Mortar Polyurethane Based One Component Waterproofing MaterialSealant Group Industrial Floor Coatings Concrete Additives Structural Reinforcement Repair and Anchorage Mortars Knitting Mortars Decoration Restoration Mortars Complementary Products
Perlite Exterior Plaster Mortar Perlite Interior Plaster Mortar Perlite Surface Smoothing Paste Decorative Coating Plaster with Perlite Perlite Light Screed Agriculture Perlite
Cellulose Ether Redispersible Powder Polymer Zinc Stereat Calcium Stereat Fiber (Glass / Polypropylene) Calcium Formiate Starch Ether
Cement-based plaster material that can be applied with Light Machine
- Also suitable for thick applications. (Maximum 10 cm)
- It can be processed and shaped.
- It creates a solid ground with its high adhesion and resistance strength.
- Provides easy and fast application with the machine.
- It is more resistant to water than traditional plasters.
- It is lighter than normal rough and fine plasters.
- It has high resistance to crack formation.
- Due to its special additives, it provides easy application and low waste.