Perlite Hand Plaster Machine Plaster Satin Finishing Plaster Cornice Plaster (Plaster of Paris) POP Concentrated Gypsum Plaster Primers Plasterboard Accessories Slaked Construction Lime (CL-80-S) Slaked industrial Lime (CL-90-S) Quick Calcium Lime (CL-80-Q) Agricultural Lime
Ceramic Tile Adhesives Flexible Tile Ceramic Adhesives Joint Filler Flexible Joint Filler Joint Sealant Aerated Concrete Adhesive Polyurethane Adhesive Paste PVC Floor Adhesive
Thermal Insulation Materials Thermal Insulation Adhesive Thermal Insulation Plaster Decorative Coating Plaster
Cement Based One Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Crystallized Waterproofing Mortar Polyurethane Based One Component Waterproofing MaterialSealant Group Industrial Floor Coatings Concrete Additives Structural Reinforcement Repair and Anchorage Mortars Knitting Mortars Decoration Restoration Mortars Complementary Products
Perlite Exterior Plaster Mortar Perlite Interior Plaster Mortar Perlite Surface Smoothing Paste Decorative Coating Plaster with Perlite Perlite Light Screed Agriculture Perlite
Cellulose Ether Redispersible Powder Polymer Zinc Stereat Calcium Stereat Fiber (Glass / Polypropylene) Calcium Formiate Starch Ether
Various cement or epoxy-based repair, grouting and anchorage mortar materials
AREA OF USE
- In all kinds of iron ore planting,
- Placement of anchorage elements,
- Concrete crack repair and insulation,
- In crack injection,
- In the insulation of the crack,
- All kinds of structural concrete repairs,
- In the assembly and bonding of all kinds of metal parts to concrete or steel parts
- Bonding joint and chamfer tapes used.
- It is easy to use and apply.
- Its mechanical strength is high.
- It is waterproof.
- Adheres perfectly to the surface.