Perlite Hand Plaster Machine Plaster Satin Finishing Plaster Cornice Plaster (Plaster of Paris) POP Concentrated Gypsum Plaster Primers Plasterboard Accessories Slaked Construction Lime (CL-80-S) Slaked industrial Lime (CL-90-S) Quick Calcium Lime (CL-80-Q) Agricultural Lime
Ceramic Tile Adhesives Flexible Tile Ceramic Adhesives Joint Filler Flexible Joint Filler Joint Sealant Aerated Concrete Adhesive Polyurethane Adhesive Paste PVC Floor Adhesive
Thermal Insulation Materials Thermal Insulation Adhesive Thermal Insulation Plaster Decorative Coating Plaster
Cement Based One Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Waterproofing Mortar Cement Based Two Component Crystallized Waterproofing Mortar Polyurethane Based One Component Waterproofing MaterialSealant Group Industrial Floor Coatings Concrete Additives Structural Reinforcement Repair and Anchorage Mortars Knitting Mortars Decoration Restoration Mortars Complementary Products
Perlite Exterior Plaster Mortar Perlite Interior Plaster Mortar Perlite Surface Smoothing Paste Decorative Coating Plaster with Perlite Perlite Light Screed Agriculture Perlite
Cellulose Ether Redispersible Powder Polymer Zinc Stereat Calcium Stereat Fiber (Glass / Polypropylene) Calcium Formiate Starch Ether
*It is a Top Layer Finishing Plaster that is manually applied for all surfaces in interior spaces.
- Provides comfortable and easy application with its long usage time and paste consistency.
- It gives perfect results before painting.
- The prepared mortar is applied to the surface with a steel trowel.
- Thicknesses caused by trowel passages are corrected by pressing with a steel trowel.
- For a shiny surface, polishing is done with some mortar.
- Considering the thinness of the satin finishing plaster, the sanding process should be treated sensitively.