It is a floor levelling screed that removes defects and unwanted roughness on the surface. It is cement-based and self-spreading. It can be applied with a thickness of 3 – 15 mm.
AREA OF USE
- On floors subject to light load,
- In garages not exposed to heavy traffic,
Old and new concrete surfaces in workshops, warehouses and residences
It is used to bring the desired smoothness and to prepare for various floor coverings.
- It provides a smooth surface by covering the roughness of the sub floors.
- It does not require much labour with its easy application.
- Its abrasion resistance and surface hardness is high.
- Carpet, parquet, epoxy, ceramic, thick PVC etc. Provides suitable ground before coatings.
- It is applied in 3-15 mm thickness.